Wednesday 10 October 2012

Books, books, books

I have been thinking a lot about books in the last couple of weeks. 

We have had a couple of great trips to the library and the boys have come home eager to empty the bag and read all of the books straight away. I also ventured into the audio book collection there for the first time and we borrowed Danny The Champion Of The World for the Center Parcs journey. Harry was enthralled and we have listened to it more since then. I really enjoyed listening to a longer, more involved story too, fabulous!  

I have also been reading through this list of the best children's chapter books. I am so excited to start reading some of these to Harry. I read several of them as a bookworm child and I think we will have some great, imaginative adventures lost in their plots. 

On that note, I am going to read my own book!

No comments:

Post a Comment