Saturday 3 August 2013

Activity preparation

It was my turn for some work tonight! I have been preparing project material already printed out and sourcing additional pages to go along with it. These are projects on chocolate, bats and Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Harry likes project work and this usually incorporates some reading, writing and maths as well as craft, science, history or geography depending on the topic.


I have started on some Autumn preparation as well. I love the craft possibilities, especially while it is still warm enough to enjoy days out. I will also be thinking about some more books to use for our literature studies and preparing the materials. We may incorporate Roald Dahl day on 13 September into this as well, as George's Marvellous Medicine and Danny the Champion of the World have been very popular! 

No comments:

Post a Comment