Sunday 21 September 2014

Fun run with cousins

Harry and Peter did a fun run this morning with their bigger cousins in Lancaster. Stuart's sister was running her first half-marathon and the fun run was part of that event. They love spending time with their cousins and seeing the rest of their family too. 

This was also a milestone weekend as Stuart took the boys to Lancaster on his own for the weekend for the first time! I stayed at home and got on with sanding all the wood in our hall ready for decorating; not very rock and roll but needs must! It was very quiet in the house but also nice to be working on my own schedule for a change. Of course I love having the boys at home full-time or I wouldn't home educate but it's also very intense so I really appreciate alone time when I get it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment