Tuesday 15 April 2014

Easter crafts and park

We met our friends for our usual Tuesday morning group session today and did Easter crafts. The children decorated ceramic hanging eggs with tissue paper, made Easter cards and pictures of blossom trees, using wool for the branches and tissue paper for the blossom.






They also made chocolate nests for snack time.


It has been a glorious sunny day so we went to the local park for two hours afterwards with our friends, which was very busy! Harry had his first ice cream there this year and we took bubble blowing wands.


1 comment:

  1. Great post and images! I was browsing for some Easter crafts for kids that me and my nieces can try this coming Easter when I saw this post and I was like, wow! Love those crafts! Thanks for sharing inspiration.

    ReplyDelete